Join Our Community
You’re just a minute away from having full access to over 4,000 lesson plans, and joining a community of educators with similar interests and common goals.
The ultimate FREE resource for teachers
HotChalk’s Lesson Plans Page (LPP) was created with one goal in mind — making life easier for teachers. You’ll find over 4,000 relevant lesson plans here, created by teachers, proven in the classroom, and absolutely, positively, completely… free! Choose from a wide range of subject-specific plans, available for all grade levels.
Lesson Plans Page is also a vibrant community of educators just like you that share their ideas and opinions with one another. The ability to interact with peers across the country and around the world not only strengthens the impact you can make in your classroom, but it also creates an opportunity to build professional relationships.
top 5 lesson plans
- The Benefits of Fruits and Vegetables
- This lesson idea is called "Fly Butterfly, Fly" and involves Dramatic Student Movement to music by Chopin
- Holes by Louis Sachar: Teacher Pages
- Rainbows to Snowflakes: A Thematic Unit to Accompany Sometimes Snow Falls in the Summer by Deb Troehler
- All Stressed Out – EC Smartboard ActivityBy – LearntobeHealthy.org, adapted by JP Kimbrough