Join Our Community
You’re just a minute away from having full access to over 4,000 lesson plans, and joining a community of educators with similar interests and common goals.
The ultimate FREE resource for teachers
HotChalk’s Lesson Plans Page (LPP) was created with one goal in mind — making life easier for teachers. You’ll find over 4,000 relevant lesson plans here, created by teachers, proven in the classroom, and absolutely, positively, completely… free! Choose from a wide range of subject-specific plans, available for all grade levels.
Lesson Plans Page is also a vibrant community of educators just like you that share their ideas and opinions with one another. The ability to interact with peers across the country and around the world not only strengthens the impact you can make in your classroom, but it also creates an opportunity to build professional relationships.
lesson plans for fall
most recent news & tips
- Scientific Poetry: The Benefits of Cross-curricular Lesson Plans
- Dilemma Discussions in Lesson Plans: Why to Have Them and How to Lead Them
- Phenomenal Woman: Lesson Plans to Explore the Work of Maya Angelou
- Increase Reading Engagement: How to Use Self-Directed Reading in Your Lesson Plans
- The Multicultural Classroom: Tips for Adding Diversity to History Lessons