HotChalk Anti-Spam Policy
HotChalk prohibits the use of the any HotChalk Services in any manner associated with the transmission, distribution or delivery of any unsolicited bulk or unsolicited commercial e-mail (“Spam”). You may not use any HotChalk services to send Spam. You also may not deliver Spam or cause Spam to be delivered to any of HotChalk’s Services or HotChalk customers.
In addition, e-mail sent, or caused to be sent, to or through HotChalk Services may not:
- use or contain invalid or forged headers;
- use or contain invalid or non-existent domain names;
- employ any technique to otherwise misrepresent, hide or obscure any information in identifying the point of origin or the transmission path;
- use other means of deceptive addressing;
- use a third party’s internet domain name, or be relayed from or through a third party’s equipment, without permission of the third party;
- contain false or misleading information in the subject line or otherwise contain false or misleading content;
- fail to comply with additional technical standards described below;
HotChalk does not permit or authorize any attempt to use HotChalk Services in a manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair any aspect of any of the HotChalk Services, or that could interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of any HotChalk Service.
If HotChalk believes that unauthorized or improper use is being made of any HotChalk Service, it may, without notice, take such action as it, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate, including blocking messages from a particular internet domain, mail server or IP address. HotChalk may immediately terminate any account on any HotChalk Service which it determines, in its sole discretion, is transmitting or is otherwise connected with any e-mail that violates this policy.
Nothing in this policy is intended to grant any right to transmit or send e-mail to, or through, HotChalk Services. Failure to enforce this policy in every instance does not amount to a waiver of HotChalk’s rights.
Unauthorized use of HotChalk Services in connection with the transmission of unsolicited e-mail, including the transmission of e-mail in violation of this policy, may result in civil, criminal, or administrative penalties against the sender and those assisting the sender.