view a plan
Here students make and decorate holiday bells
PreK, K, 2, 1
Title – Jingle Bells
By – L Lopez
Primary Subject – Art
Secondary Subjects –
Grade Level – PreK-2
- Small jingle bells, two per student
- Pipe cleaners, one per student
- Small clear plastic cups, one per student
- Small stickers
What to do:
- 1. Give each child two jingle bells and a pipe cleaner.
- 2. Show the children how to string the bells.
- 3. Use your scissors to poke a small hole in the middle of the bottom of each cup. Give one out to each child.
- 4. Show the children how to fold the pipe cleaner and twist it at the middle so the bells are on a loop.
- 5. The top half of the pipe cleaner will go through the hole in the cup. Make another loop at the top so that the bell can be hanged. The pipe cleaner will look like an 8.
- 6. Have children pick out the stickers that they would like to use and stick them all over the cup.
- 7. Encourage your students to shake the bell to hear it jingle.
E-Mail L Lopez !