view a plan
In this lesson idea, Special Ed students demonstrate creativity by making edible pictures on their pizza
Title – Pizza Pix
By – Julia Delrosario
Primary Subject – Art
Grade – Special Ed
- Students will actively participate in special activities that encourage creative thinking.
- Students will demonstrate creativity by making a picture with pizza toppings.
- Show students the ingredients and tell them what each one is. Then, show student an example.
- Show students a teacher-made example of a pizza picture and then make another one alongside students and help them with their design.
Method of Explanation:
- Work alongside students and help students with their picture.
Learning Activities/Reinforcement and Individual Assessment:
- Cook the pizza and then have students take a picture of the pizza before they eat it.
- Let student eat the pizza.
- This helps students demonstrate creativity.
E-Mail Julia Delrosario !