view a plan
Develop a Professional E-Mail Address
9, 10, 11, 12
Students should complete the following.
1) Write down their First Name Initials. Ex. B, for Barbara.
2) Write down their Full Last name or Sir name. Ex. Boxer
3) Separate the first and last name with a (.) or (dash-). Ex. B.Boxer or B-Boxer
4) Use only the school’s initials. Ex. Roosevelt High School, RHS.
5) Connect steps 1, 2, and 3.
Ex. to the students first name initial (dot.), last name, school initials.
Final example: B.Boxer.RHS@gmail.com,
Students should follow the teachers classroom example very closely. Spelling is of the utmost importance due to professionalism as well as Internet error. Elaborate on spelling, Internet addresses, work place professionalism, etc.