view a plan
Here are 10 brief Early Learning Activity Ideas for 2-3 year olds
Title – Early Learning Skills
By – Jan Willaimson
Primary Subject – Language Arts
Secondary Subjects –
Grade Level – PreK
1. Help child put alphabet puzzle together then sing the song while pointing to letters.
2. Read and teach letters and words with flash cards.
3. Count M&M; candy together , reward with candy.
4. Count clouds and flowers outside.
5. Point to objects and spell them.
6. Work with alphabet letters on refrigerator.
7. Encourage child to help you draw letters on eraser board.
8. Show letters to child with objects (example A for apple).
9. Sing the letters and numbers with child several times daily.
10. Point to words in book while reading to child.
E-Mail Jan Willaimson !