view a plan
A beginning of school musical name plate activity can help students learn each others’ names
Title – Getting to know each other
By – Dina
Primary Subject – Other
Grade Level – Preschool
- We make name plates for each child,
- The name plates are laid on the floor.
- We play music and everyone walks around the names.
- When the music stops, the children stop behind a name.
- The teacher calls out a name and that child walks around finding their name. They stop in front of it and say, “May I have my name please?”
- Child then switches places with them.
- Start music and play again.
E-Mail Dina !