view a plan
“Double Kickball” is twice as fun as kickball
P.E. & Health
4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Title – Double Kickball
By – Angela Bryant
Primary Subject – Health / Physical Education
Grade Level – 4-8
- 2 kickballs
- Pick 2 teams.
- Pick 2 pitchers for
- The team that is up needs to form 2 lines.
- The pitchers are in the field next to each line.
- Pitchers roll the balls to the lines.
- The balls are kicked.
- There can be 2-3 players on a base at the same time; either ball can get them out.
- 3 outs per inning, hit or tagging is below the waist.
E-Mail angela bryant !