view a plan
“Fuzzy Ball” is team handball with soccer and basketball elements
P.E. & Health
6, 7, 8, 9
Title – Fuzzy Ball
By – Justin Schmid
Primary Subject – Health / Physical Education
Grade Level – 6 – 9
- Indoor soccer ball (preferably green, sort of “fuzzy”)
- two indoor soccer nets or taped goal over the wall mats
- two basketball hoops
Rules and Objectives:
- The game is played very similar to team handball.
- Object of the game is to score as many points as you can by goal or hoop.
- Kicking or throwing into the goal is worth one point, shooting into the hoop is two points or three points if behind the three point line, kicking into the hoop is worth double.
- Players with the ball can only move three steps.
- If a ball is dropped when passing to a teammate, the ball doesn’t automatically go to the other team. The team that dropped the ball can use their feet to flip it up to themselves or kick it in the air to pass it to their team. Opposing team can however use their hands to pick the ball up if the other team drops it.
- Players can pass off the wall and advance to themselves.
- Can make it so that the ball must be passed guy to girl.
- Can make it that everyone must receive the ball before scoring.
- Can make it so that you cannot move at all when receiving the ball.
E-Mail Justin Schmid !