view a plan
Here are administrative, motion, and emotional rules for physical education classes K-12
P.E. & Health
By – Mohammed Asim Ghazi
Primary Subject – PE
Grade Level – K-12
- To teach students the rules of physical education classes
- To develop a bond and a cooperative spirit between students during the lesson
- To teach students the signals used in physical education classes
- Walk into the gym, sit on your number and listen for instructions
- Always follow directions
- Wear gym shoes
- Use equipment correctly
- No juice or any other drinks except for water is allowed in the gym
- Exit the gym from your number and be ready to resume classroom activity
- Keep your hands and feet to yourself.
- Stop any activity when you hear the stop signals.
- “Freeze” means stop! – then look at the teacher, mouth closed, eyes and ears open
- Whistle means standby! – stop, look, and listen
- Always move carefully – watch and listen for the signals.
- (Starting) Begin – go – launch – embark
- (Standby) Stop, look, and listen when whistle blows.
- (Stopping) Freeze – pause – whoa – rest
- Try your hardest
- Be nice to each other
- Do your best
- Stay on task
- Follow directions
- Playing together is the best way to have fun with friends
- The students learn physical education rules (administrative-motor-emotional)
- The students develop a bond and a cooperation spirit during the lesson.
- The students learn signals used in physical education
E-Mail Mohammed Asim Ghazi !