view a plan
“Snowball” is a dodgeball game variation idea
P.E. & Health
4, 5, 6
Title – Snowball
By – Danielle
Primary Subject – Health / Physical Education
Grade Level – 4-6
This game is almost like dodge ball.
- 1. The first time you are hit, you get down on your knees.
- 2. If you are down on your knees and catch a person’s ball you can get back to your feet.
- 3. Give each team 2 little balls, if people are out they can throw the little balls at the basketball backboard and get everyone back in.
- 4. The little balls cannot be used to tag people out.
- 5. If a person is hit above the shoulders the person who threw the ball is out.
E-Mail Danielle !