view a plan
Teams Research and Construct Solar Ovens
8, 7, 6
Title – Solar Ovens
By – Erik Hanchett
Primary Subject – Science
Grade Level – 6-8
Objective: Students will research and construct solar ovens and then test parameters.
- Students will research different styles of solar ovens on the internet and then design and construct one of their own.
- Each team will be assigned a different variable to test.
- Students will test variables with computerized probeware.
- Then students will report findings.
- Students will learn about the benefits of solar ovens in the environment and to humanity.
- Oven checklist
- Report rubric
- Design checklist
E-Mail Erik Hanchett !