view a plan
Drawing 4 Children (free download) is used in this idea to create a dinosaur habitat
Science, Math, Computers & Internet
Title – Comparing Big & Little Dinosaurs and their Habitat
By – Beth Shoesmith
Primary Subject – Science
Secondary Subject – Computers & Internet, Math
Grade Level – PK-K
Objective: Create a dinosaur habitat and compare big and little dinosaurs
- Open Drawing 4 Children (free download)
- Click the pencil cup.
- Draw a brown volcano using the paintbrush in the bottom center of the page. Fill the volcano with brown paint using the big paint bucket.
- Click the blue stamper and then the present to find the red fire. Holding down the shift key, stamp fire coming out of the top of the volcano.
- Still using the stamps under the present, use the shift key to stamp 4 trees on each side of the volcano. Use two different types of trees.
- Still using the stamps under the present, use the shift key to stamp 4 clouds with lightning in the sky.
- Still using the stamps under the present, use the shift key to stamp 4 big dinosaurs.
- Still using the stamps under the present, but not using the shift key, stamp 4 little dinosaurs on the volcano.
E-Mail Beth Shoesmith !