view a plan
Easter Science Sensory Table
Title – Sensory Table for Easter and/or Spring
By – Patty Blevins
Primary Subject – Art
Grade Level – Pre-school & Special Needs
Sensory Table Items:
- Easter grass in different colors and materials, such as paper and cylophane
- Plastic Easter eggs in pastel, flourescent, and clear colors.
- A string of Easter lights.
- Cotton balls.
- Colored netting or ribbon
- Create as many textures as possible.
- Pick some of the eggs and fill the inside with sand, popcorn, marbles, or confetti. Tape closed with decorative duct tape.
- Supply Easter baskets, so that children can fill the baskets.
E-Mail Patty Blevins !