view a plan
The meaning between the lines in ‘Sonnet 12′ and ‘We are Seven’.
1. In ‘Sonnet 12′, students will have chance to read the poem and answer the short questions first.
2. Explaination for the short questions
3. Students will do the short questions for the poem ‘We are Seven’ after having read it for several times.
4. I will then explain all the question to them.
5. Next I will talk about the basic meanings carried by the lines in both poems
6. Then I will explain the imagery and full meaning of the poem ‘Sonnet 12′
7. Next I will do the same for ‘We Are Seven’.